White aragonite. This is a 3 to 4 inch size rock crystal mineral stone. this listing also includes a batch of lavender and one Palo Santo wand.
Zodiac - Capricorn
Element - Earth
Vibration - Number 9
♥ Truth ♥ Emotional stability ♥ Mental stability ♥ Understanding ♥ Perception
Aragonite is a stabilising stone that centres and grounds physical energies, being useful in time of stress. It helps to prepare for meditation and stabilises spiritual development. It provides insight into the causes of problems and situations. Aragonite aids concentration and brings tolerance and flexibility to the mind. It teaches acceptance and patience, especially helpful to those who feel they have too much responsibility. Aragonite provides strength and support, helping to combat anger and emotional stress.
Aragonite is attuned to the Earth Goddess, encouraging conservation and recycling. It is a reliable earth-healer and grounding stone. Aragonite transforms geopathic stress.
Aragonite brings warmth to the extremities. It combats deficiencies in Vitamins A and D. Aragonite combats dis-ease and can stop night twitches and muscle spasms. It also helps with general aches and pains.
any healing attributes are not guaranteed.
HOW TO USE PALO SANTO
Using Palo Santo is really very simple. You can use it either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
Cleansing the Home
- Take one stick and light it with a candle, match or lighter.
- Allow the Palo Santo stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute, then carefully blow it out.
- Move around the space in which you wish to clear the energy - be it your bedroom, office, car or your entire home - allowing the smoke to waft around each area.
- As you take the Palo Santo stick into the corners of each room or space you are cleansing, say aloud: "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings".
- A rich smell will fill the air, bringing peace and clarity to the moment.
- Once you feel you have cleansed your space, place the Palo Santo stick in a fireproof bowl and allow the embers to burn out.
- Remember to always exercise care and caution when working with fire.