Tigers eye brown stone. This is a 3 to 4 inch size rock crystal mineral stone. this listing also includes a batch of lavender and one Palo Santo wand.
What is Tiger Eye?
Tiger Eye, also known as Tigers Eye, is a variety of Chalcedony. Tiger Eye is an 18th Anniversary gemstone.
♥ Protection ♥ Clear thinking ♥ Personal empowerment ♥ Integrity ♥ Willpower ♥ Practicality ♥ Grounding ♥ Power ♥ Courage ♥ Grace
A stone of protection, Tiger Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety. Useful for recognising one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others. Balancing yin-yang and energising the emotional body, Tiger Eye stabilises mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension.
Tiger Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.
I HOW TO USE PALO SANTO
Using Palo Santo is really very simple. You can use it either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
Cleansing the Home
- Take one stick and light it with a candle, match or lighter.
- Allow the Palo Santo stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute, then carefully blow it out.
- Move around the space in which you wish to clear the energy - be it your bedroom, office, car or your entire home - allowing the smoke to waft around each area.
- As you take the Palo Santo stick into the corners of each room or space you are cleansing, say aloud: "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings".
- A rich smell will fill the air, bringing peace and clarity to the moment.
- Once you feel you have cleansed your space, place the Palo Santo stick in a fireproof bowl and allow the embers to burn out.
- Remember to always exercise care and caution when working with fire.