Natural Palo Santo wood and dried floral. With dried lavender, eucalyptus and rose.
- ships gift boxed
1 piece is shipped
** take apart packing before use, I would use the lavender and eucalyptus separate and not burn it)
Palo Santo, literally meaning “holy wood” in Spanish, is a tree that is widely distributed throughout Central and South America. Palo Santo is used in South America in much the same way as White Ceremonial Sage is used in North America- to combat negative energy and to cleanse the space. Palo Santo is apart of the citrus family and has the sweet smell of pine, mint, and lemon.
Popularised for its presence in keeping energies clear, and chasing away cheeky spirits or bad vibes, Palo Santo also has its practical uses: it creates a pleasant, fresh smoke which may work in keeping mosquitoes and other flying insects away.
HOW TO USE PALO SANTO
Using Palo Santo is really very simple. You can use it either to clear a space of negative or unwanted energies; for meditation; or for cleansing your crystals.
Cleansing the Home
- Take one stick and light it with a candle, match or lighter.
- Allow the Palo Santo stick to burn for 30 seconds to a minute, then carefully blow it out.
- Move around the space in which you wish to clear the energy - be it your bedroom, office, car or your entire home - allowing the smoke to waft around each area.
- As you take the Palo Santo stick into the corners of each room or space you are cleansing, say aloud: "I ask that the plant spirit of Palo Santo please infuse this space with blessings".
- A rich smell will fill the air, bringing peace and clarity to the moment.
- Once you feel you have cleansed your space, place the Palo Santo stick in a fireproof bowl and allow the embers to burn out.
- Remember to always exercise care and caution when working with fire.