Earring hoop tutorial.
𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴! 𝘋𝘠𝘐 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘸.
Silver Earrings with Labradorite stone.
Gold earrings with Lapis Lazuli stone.
All items can be found at, https://www.michaels.com/
These earrings were made using products from at Michaels craft stores. This includes beginner and moderate beading techniques. First you need the following supplies:
1. Chain nose pliers, Flat nose pliers, wire cutters
2.Premium Metals Mixed Hoop Earwires
3. Silver & Gold Spacer Beads
4. Premium Metals Fishhook Earwires
5. 6mm stone beads. In this case I used Lapis Lazuli and Labradorite stone.
ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ 11, ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴇᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴛᴀʟ ᴏꜰ 22 ʙᴇᴀᴅꜱ. 6ᴍᴍ ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪʀᴇ ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴏɴ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʙᴀʟʟ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴘɪɴꜱ.
ᴏᴘᴇɴ ʜᴏᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʟɪᴅᴇ 2 ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ʜᴏᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ 2 ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ, 1 ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅ, 2 ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ, 1 ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅ, 2 ʟᴀʙʀᴀᴅᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ 5 ʀᴏᴡꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ 2 ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴘᴀᴄᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴅꜱ.
ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜꜱɪɴɢ ᴘʟɪᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇɴᴅ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ʜᴏᴏᴘ ᴡɪʀᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴏᴘ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʏꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇᴅ
ᴀᴅᴅ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴇ
How to wire wrap a loop, Step 1.
Place your bead onto a.
Step 2: Right after the bead, grab the head pin with your and bend the wire at a 90-degree angle above the pliers. This creates a small upright piece of wire between the bead and the bend.
Step 3: Grab the wire with your just above the bend. Bend the wire up and over the top of your round nose pliers. Reposition your round nose pliers to make it easier to loop the wire all the way around the nose, creating a complete loop.
- Remove your round nose pliers and grasp the top of the loop with your chain nose pliers. Using either your fingers or another pair of pliers, grip the end of the wire and coil it tightly around the upright piece of wire below your loop, coiling from top to bottom. Keep coiling until your reach the top of your bead.
5. Remove your round nose pliers and grasp the top of the loop with your chain nose pliers. Using either your fingers or another pair of pliers, grip the end of the wire and coil it tightly around the upright piece of wire below your loop, coiling from top to bottom. Keep coiling until your reach the top of your bead. Pull the wire to the back of the bead and trim off the excess wire using a flush cutter.
Step 10: Use your nose pliers to tuck the short wire tail in.
Purchasing links for items needed for these earrings.
2. Metal spacer beads. https://www.michaels.com/premium-silver-and-gold-spacer-beads-by-bead-landing/10547920.html
3. Ear wires. https://www.michaels.com/premium-metals-silver-plated-fishhook-earwires-by-bead-landing/10474120.html
4.Lapis lazuli stone for blue stones with gold earrings. https://www.michaels.com/bead-gallery-sapphire-reconstituted-lapis-round-beads-6mm/10464240.html